We chose to take the Intracoastal south, to Beaufort, SC, instead of making our way to Florida in the ocean. Here’s why:
Here’s why we’re waiting until tomorrow, to go out (we’re the green dot):
It’s steady raining here today, so we’re laying low. We’ll leave tomorrow afternoon, for a 24 hour or so run toward Fernandina Beach, Fl. Here are a few photos we took yesterday.
“Shells Sink, Dreams Float. Life’s Good On Our Boat!”